Saturday, September 5, 2009

My two football studs did AMAZING today. They both had some great plays. They also both came away with injuries, but that goes with the territory! They are very minor (Hopefully. I hope Corben's knee isn't the size of a basketball tomorrow). The games overlapped, so I stayed behind for Trevor's game in Syracuse, and Jeremy took Corben up to Logan for his game. I got to watch it all on video tonight. Way to go, you guys!

Tonight was our ward party at the Roy Aquatic Center. We weren't too sure about going as the weather was a bit iffy all day, but much as we tried to talk them out of it, the kids were adamant on going. So we went and they had a blast. Jeremy and I were too wimpy to get in our suits, and just watched from the sidelines. I can't believe how much fun kids can have in the water at 7:00 at night when it's, at best, 80 degrees outside. And there were Pace bars to boot! So my kids are sitting there wrapped in their towels eating their Pace bars, shivering like they're about to explode. Trevor was doing front flips off the diving board. Can you say heart attack? I'm glad we went. It was a lot of fun.

2 comments:

Janelle said...

What are you going to do when you have 4 or 6 football games at the same time?

Heidi said...

I don't know how you keep track of all your kids. I still have photo's of the twins when we had them at my mom's house when they were born, I can't believe how big they are! I think you should try just one more time for a girl :0)