Friday, November 27, 2009

My kids are AWESOME. Jeremy and I wanted to take them to a movie on Thanksgiving. I was thinking we'd go to Christmas Carol, but they all wanted to go to New Moon! I was euphoric. I just saw it for the first time on Tuesday and of course LOVED it, so I was THRILLED to go again. And they all loved it, too! They all loved Twilight, especially Zack (he went through a phase where he insisted to everyone, even his pre-school teachers, that his name was Edward). As we were leaving the theater they asked me when it comes out on DVD (not soon enough!). It was pretty hilarious, although I can't say Jeremy's too thrilled about his six sons being such Twilight fans.

For our Thanksgiving feast we went to Chuckarama. Growing up, I never would've thought I would ever be okay with going to a restaurant for Thanksgiving. We had such special family celebrations every year at my grandma's. But this year everyone had other plans and I just couldn't bring myself to make a big Thanksgiving dinner for just my family, so I finally gave into Jeremy's lifelong dream of going out to eat for Thanksgiving. I was shocked at how crowded in was, but when we finally got in we had a good time. The twins especially loved their dinner of ice cream and chocolate milk (luckily they were free so I didn't have to force them to eat their money's worth).

1 comment:

Janelle said...

I love that you went to Chuckarama. That is awesome. You didn't have to make anything!

By the way, I need your address to send a Christmas card. send me an email bartlomes@q.com That way I'll have your email address too!