Tuesday, July 7, 2009

On Sunday night Kira stole Lance and Zack and kept them for a sleepover. Corben took pity on Brody and Jace, who rarely have sleepovers, and had his own little sleepover with them. First he took them downstairs and played with them forever. Apparently he's trying to lure them to the dark side of being a rapper (his dream):


Then, the best part of all, he BATHED them!! I think that made me happier than it made them!

At bedtime he took them downstairs and unfolded the couch bed and got them all tucked in, then the three of them, plus Trevor, slept all night long. I got up before they did! What a treat. Thanks, Cob! Hope you can do it again sometime soon!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Big brothers rock! Your kids are adorable!

The Steffensen's said...

Just when I thought he was turning from the prince of perfection was turning into the prince of evil. What a good boy and I think the twins should stick with the rapper look.