Tuesday, February 9, 2010

What is up with my nearly-four-year-old getting an ear infection?! (Thanks, Det and Kenny) Lame. Jace was up half the night last night because his ear hurt so bad. It's frustrating being up half the night and knowing you have no choice as to when you get up in the morning. I am SO grateful that Jeremy found a job so quickly, but I won't lie. It was so convenient having him, for lack of a better phrase, at my disposal. Three weeks ago I wouldn't have worried about being up half the night, I would've just planned on sleeping in and having Jeremy take the kids to school. But with his new job he has to be to work before they go to school. So it's back to the grindstone for me!

In all seriousness, we feel so blessed that Jeremy was able to find a job so quickly. He got the offer three weeks ago and started last week. I'm so proud of him. I think that getting a new job has a lot to do with luck, but Jeremy really worked hard. He was in his office several hours a day, sent out lots of resumes and went on lots of interviews, and did a great job of networking himself.

So I'll just deal with the next couple of sleepless nights while the ear infection heals, because that kind of stress is a lot more manageable!

3 comments:

Poulsen Family said...

Good to hear Jeremy is employed again.

I'm really not looking forward to those sleepless nights . . .
Though I will be able to sleep in and take naps.

Melissa said...

Ear infection - boo!

New job - hooray!

Congratulations!

Cami Seager said...

Poor Jace. Poor Millie. I hope Jace is feeling better and Millie can catch up on her sleep. It's too bad the big sister isn't there to help. Boo! But great news about the job! We are lucky to have hubby's that care about providing for their families.

Love you all!