Sunday, February 21, 2010


My sweet Trevor had his birthday party today. We had the usual crowd over and enjoyed Trevor's requested dinner of Chinese food. He definitely has the most developed taste of all my children. He turns 10 years old this week! I love this kid so much. He is the sweetest thing. He has the shortest fuse of all my kids, but definitely the shortest turnaround time. It takes him minutes to get over something. He is the best big brother. He cares so much about his younger brothers and really helps to look out for them. I love his tender heart. Great-grandma wasn't able to come to his party because she's pretty sick. Trevor was a little glum all day, and when I talked to him about it tonight he finally admitted that he was scared his grandma was going to die.

For his birthday he got money and some puzzle toys from Great-grandma (she sent them with Grandpa Greg) and a basketball and scooter from his parents. Grandpa Greg will take him for his birthday outing when they can arrange a time.

So glad this boy is in our family!



2 comments:

The Steffensen's said...

I can't believe he is going to be ten! I thought he was going to be eight again!

Happy Birthday to my best friend Trevor!

Poulsen Family said...

I can't grasp the fact that your boys get older. It is so weird. I always think of them as little kids.