Saturday, January 30, 2010


Happy birthday (a week late) to my sweet 7-year-old. Lance is the most tender-hearted of all my kids. He has always been very quiet and subdued, but it looks like he's going to outgrow that before too long. You just can't get noticed around here if you're not loud and obnoxious!

So we enjoyed two birthday dinner parties, one with the Hills and one with the Cardons. Lance got a new scooter, some Club Penguin toys, and his favorite: money!




This is Lance with his best friend, Brayden. These two are inseparable. I love it! Brayden lives right across the street. Having him in our lives definitely makes Lance my easiest child!

And here he is ripping up the basketball court. He is so good! I was so surprised, because he's got some kind of hip ailment and sometimes has trouble running, but I couldn't even notice it when he played. I think he's found his "thing!"

I love you, my sweet Lance!



2 comments:

Cami Seager said...

I am glad you had a nice birthday, Lance! We love you and miss you! Love, Cami, Dallin and Trent

The Steffensen's said...

Lance! I hope you get your ten dollars soon!