Monday, February 28, 2011

Happy 11th birthday to my sweet Trevor. We had a fun weekend of celebrations. We had Grandpa Cardon and Tami and Nate for dinner on Saturday night, and the Steffensens and Denny on Sunday night. I'm a little concerned with how obsessed he was, both nights, with using the lighter to light his own candles.


Jeremy and I got him a unicycle. He's been obsessed with the things for months now. We have three different neighbors who have one and one of them is usually in our garage because Trevor is borrowing it. I get a kick out of the off-the-wall items my kids become obsessed with. They are so funny. He is very good at riding it, though I can't decide how safe it is.

Trev is my most difficult and my most loving child. He has a temper that can heat up at the drop of a hat and you better watch out. But he's the first one to give me hugs and tell me he loves me. He is also our family's little clown. He always has me cracking up. I know he's probably WAY too old to be doing this, but when he gets out of the shower he runs all over the house naked. And he doesn't just run around, he dances. His favorite move is vigorously shaking his, uh, "hips." Fortunately he won't do this if we have visitors, but Jeremy still thinks he's too old and usually gets after him to put some clothes on, but I usually can't stop laughing to lecture him.

Trev is a great friend. He doesn't judge anyone, and will be anyone's friend that wants to be his. He loves to play and have fun. He is so good about including his little brothers when he is hanging out with his friends, which I appreciate so much. He is playing basketball right now and loving it, and he is an awesome player. He's going to give soccer another go in the spring. Jeremy will be coaching his team, so that will be fun for him. Then it's on to football. He tries his very best at everything he does. He is my sweetheart and I love him to pieces!

No comments: